Product Engineer Cdi Jobs vacance à Societe Generale
Societe Generale urgent position suivante pour Product Engineer Cdi. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Product Engineer Cdi Jobs vacance à Societe Generale Jobs Détails:
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities Services business line of the Société Générale Group, is one of the leading Custodians and Fund Administrators in the Luxembourg marketplace. We offer a complete range of services for asset managers and institutional clients: Depositary and Custodian services, Fund Administration and Asset Servicing, Liquidity Management, Transfer Agency and Issuer Services.
Within the Commercial, Marketing and Solutions departments, the main responsibilities of the Product Engineer are to work on implementing mutual, transposable, global and local products and solutions, as well as on client-specific requests
Working closely with the Business Solutions, Operations and IT department, the Product Engineer ensures the delivery of business solutions that meet clients' and market expectations in terms of services, implementation and perimeter.
Each Product Engineer has an area of specialization; the mission of this role is to be the Product Engineering Specialist for Global Fund Distribution for all the solutions provided worldwide by SGSS.
- Launching new customer products / solutions in coordination with Business Solutions department, managing the project for product implementation;
- Drafting business requirements;
- Leading the feasibility study with operational departments, support functions (Risk, Compliance) and other impacted stakeholders;
- Coordinating and drafting documents for the New Product Committee;
- Providing the operational design of products and services of SGSS with operational departments;
- Drafting the pro-formats of the on-boarding kits, the KPIs and the SLA;
- Drafting and updating high level and detailed product descriptions;
- Knowing the production costs (average costs and marginal costs) of products and solutions in connection with the operational departments;
- Implementing solutions (to the customer on-boarding) in collaboration with the technology and operational departments and other departments concerned;
- Supporting Sales and client-facing teams when faced with technical questions related to SGSS Fund Distribution products;
- Participating in and generating innovation initiatives in the domain of Fund Distribution;
- Product Engineering may take part in client meetings and promotional events with the sales force (Public speaking, Promotional documentation) and answer to RFPs.
- Strong knowledge of the Securities market in general and of SGSS and SG Group activities in particular;
- Strong technical knowledge in their domain of expertise (Fund Distribution including Transfer Agency services) ;
- Experience in delivering projects, ideally on an international basis ;
- Client and Global solutions (cross country solutions) oriented;
- Fluency in English (ideally to native level), knowledge of French is a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate can expect to work in a dynamic environment which is both challenging and rewarding in a long-established financial institution in Luxembourg.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).