Information Security Analyst Jobs vacance à Rhea Group
Rhea Group urgent position suivante pour Information Security Analyst. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Information Security Analyst Jobs vacance à Rhea Group Jobs Détails:
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of our clients’ information security management and policy framework and manage information security projects as laid down in their information security roadmap. You will support the management of information security risks and designs/implements information security concepts to adequately safeguard information assets, its affiliates and commercial platforms.
The job holder will also provide Information Security related project support and internal consultancy within the organization as well as for customer related projects.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Identify, assess and address information security risks
• Support the development and continuous improvement of the information security management system in accordance with industry standards and best practices, most notably the ISO 27001 framework and relevant NIST guidance.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the organisation to develop information security policies, standards, processes and procedures
• Support compliance to the information security policy framework throughout the organisation
• Support the definition and implementation of SES’s information security strategy and framework
- by assessing information security risks and
- specifying and implementing information security controls to mitigate key risks.
• Support information security projects as laid down in the information security strategy and deliver assigned work packages within time, cost and scope.
• Develop, implement and document information security concepts and information security controls,
• Support information security audits and vulnerability assessments and support the management of vulnerabilities
• Support the detection and analysis of information security incidents and contribute to adequate responses to information security incidents
• Support the development and maintenance of the information security awareness program and delivery of awareness sessions
• Suggest constructive recommendations regarding information security in all areas related to information systems, networks and applications
• Travel as required
Skills and Experience
• Knowledge in key areas of Information Security combined with willingness and strong drive to learn in other Information Security domains
• Relevant certifications (e.g., ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager, CISM, CISA, GLSC, G2700, CISSP-ISSMP)
• Hands-on knowledge of and experience with implementing and maintaining Information Security Management Systems in accordance with ISO 27001 and best practices
• Information Security Risk Management frameworks and methodologies
• Network security, system security, application security and security design
• Information Security threats, vulnerabilities, security technologies and controls
• Data Protection and Data Privacy
• Vulnerability, compliance and patch management for complex networks, systems and applications
• Strong knowledge of Information Security Standards and good practices, including ISO 27001 series, NIST SP-800 series, etc.
• Good project management skills
• Possess the ability to explain security rationales and controls to non-technical audiences
• Understand all stakeholders in the Information Security process
• Sound analytical skills as well as the ability to provide practical conclusions
• Ability to understand business requirements and work towards solutions, both autonomous and in interdisciplinary teams
• Ability to establish well-written, structured documents (e.g. concepts, policies)
• Ability to effectively interact with organizational stakeholders
• Be fluent in English (any other language being an asset) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of the satellite industry are a plus
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21/03/2018
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.