Senior Infrastructure Analyst Alternative Fun Jobs vacance à Eurolux Consulting Ltd
Eurolux Consulting Ltd urgent position suivante pour Senior Infrastructure Analyst Alternative Fun. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Senior Infrastructure Analyst Alternative Fun Jobs vacance à Eurolux Consulting Ltd Jobs Détails:
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading International Bank as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst. You will have proven Leadership experience and be passionate about Alternative Funds Platforms and coming up with Innovative Solutions to deliver the Target Operating Model.
- Develop and manage platforms for Alternative Funds – this would include be Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds, Infrastructure/Debt Funds or other illiquid strategies.
- Be able to work across the infrastructure to understand Business and User needs to develop both Strategic and Tactical Roadmap and facilitate the translation of these needs into business requirements and innovative solutions.
- Work with Business and Change Management Teams as well as IT, Vendors and Others to make sure system and platform needs are optimal and able to meet Target Operating Model (“TOM”).
- Reconcile competing stakeholder priorities and agree a Book of Work that will meet agreed objectives – be able to represent same in Working Groups/Operational Committees
- A collaborative and Innovative mindset is required to work with senior Stakeholders, offer best practice solutions and deliver Roadmap/TOM
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in related field preferable
- 10 years + experience in Fund Services with strong knowledge and proven experience in Alternative Funds and other fund servicing departments.
- Have proven Project Delivery Experience and Leadership skills
- Collaborative and Innovative in delivering solutions and Roadmap/TOMs.
- Have a strong understanding of process architecture and infrastructure, have worked with Alternative Fund Platforms to be able to question operational efficiency and mitigate risk
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with internal partners across infrastructure to deliver business needs
APPY NOW: If you would like to leverage off your strong Alternative Fund Platforms experience and be part of an evolving team within a well-known global financial institution, please apply. The position is varied and challenging with many touchpoints within the business in Luxembourg and throughout the world. You will regularly across the business and be required to come up with Innovative Solutions.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Report This Job
jobs.lu is committed to delivering you real and accurate job advertisements. If you have concerns about this job advert, then please let us know by filling out this form and we will investigate.NameEmailReasonCancel Report This Job
Thank you for reporting this job.
A member of our quality control team will investigate this shortly.