Application Support Engineers Jobs vacance à Sogeti
Sogeti urgent position suivante pour Application Support Engineers. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Application Support Engineers Jobs vacance à Sogeti Jobs Détails:
You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment.
Principal duties and responsibilities :
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing…) with our infrastructure provider,
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services,
- Support the environments and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers,
- Analyze problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers,
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business,
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems,
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 2 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- Strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as:
o Linux, AIX, Microsoft Windows
o Oracle, SQL
o Websphere Application Server
o Kornshell, VBscript
- A minimal 3 years’ experience supporting Linux-based applications is required.
- Knowledge on a Scheduler tool such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler is considered as an advantage as well for Powershell and/or PL/SQL
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus & effective time management
- Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues as well as ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
- Willingness to work weekends as required
About the company
With a staff of more than 650 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.