Global Sourcing Procurement Jobs vacance à Aliaxis Luxembourg
Aliaxis Luxembourg urgent position suivante pour Global Sourcing Procurement. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Global Sourcing Procurement Jobs vacance à Aliaxis Luxembourg Jobs Détails:
Are you interested in working for a global leader and people-centric business that is active in over 45 countries worldwide? Join us in our mission to provide people around the world with advanced plastic piping systems, shaping a better tomorrow by connecting them with water and energy.
Are you looking for …
Playing a key role within a transforming business by defining and setting up a state of the art Procurement function. You will be reporting into the Group Chief Operations & Supply Chain Officer and will be managing a team of 8 direct reports including amongst others the Regional Procurement Directors for EMEA, North America, LATAM and APAC and the different Global Category Heads.
Are you someone who …
- Has effective leadership and influencing skills with proven credibility working with Senior Management and both Group and Regional Leadership team level
- Feels confident, is resilient and comfortable with communicating at all levels with excellent English communication and listening skills
- Is creative to seek, encourage and find innovative approaches
- Is able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
- Has high energy, is action oriented, agile in changing and growing environments
- Appreciates and uses a collaborative working approach to bring people on board with the new Aliaxis Culture
- Good execution ability where strategy can be balanced with operations and strong critical thinking skills – this change orientation is key to be successful in the Aliaxis matrix
- Is willing to travel globally up to 30%
And you have as well …
- A min. of 10 years of senior level experience in supply chain and operational management with a demonstrated proven track record of delivering large savings and managing over €1.5bn in annual spend over a broad range of products and services (direct and indirect)
- Extensive experience in working in complex international matrix organizations
- A Masters degree (Supply Chain, Operations, Economics, Finance), possess a professional certification such as CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Management) or CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager)
- Demonstrated large-scale, organization-wide change/project management experience with the ability to transform the procurement function into a world class organization
What you’ll be doing …
- Collaborate with senior leaders across Aliaxis Group to define Procurements’ strategic plans and implement its’ short- and long term objectives
- Plan and develop strategies for generating procurement benefits and/or revenues for the Group
- Monitor and evaluate operational effectiveness and affect changes required for improvement in Procurement
- Move towards standardization - by defining and introducing policies and operating procedures i.e. build an integrated Group Procurement Centre of Excellence to help transform Procurement and also support the broader transformation of the value chain
- Once standardization is created, move towards integration at the Regional level and Global level where it makes sense
- Lead the acquisition and contracting of all goods and services in the most cost-efficient manner possible while helping the different Divisions meet their business and budget objectives;
- Lead, develop and engage a team of senior sourcing and procurement leaders, both local and remote, who work for and with the various divisions and selected suppliers.
If this makes your heart beat quicker WHY NOT CONSIDER ALIAXIS for your next career move?
What we have to offer …
We offer a unique Director level opportunity to join a Belgian global company that is committed to its’ future growth, service excellence and employee engagement. Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a key role within our organisation that will make a real difference.
Note to agencies: kindly abstain from sending us candidates either directly to HR or to one of your contacts within the company. Thanks!