Customer Service Employee Jobs vacance à Kuehne Nagel Contern
Kuehne Nagel Contern urgent position suivante pour Customer Service Employee. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Customer Service Employee Jobs vacance à Kuehne Nagel Contern Jobs Détails:
The Customer Service Employee is responsible for the correct accomplishment of
customer relevant tasks to the maximum customer satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handling of customer requests
- Treat negative reporting in case of deviations on requested deliveries (delays, difficulties, damages)
- Complaint handling
- Organization of specific transports (express, etc.) in accordance with KN departments
- Freight settlement activities (handling of carrier and customer invoices)
- Being interface between customer and carrier
- Permanent cooperation and communication with KN departments, customers, warehouse staff and other involved persons
- Repartition of orders to the responsible forwarding pools
- Track and Tracing
- Preparation of KPI statistics
- Creation and maintenance of different statistics
- Load planning
- Follow up of shipments up to delivery (when necessary taking into account special processes for specific customers)
- Elaboration of cooperation between Parcel Distribution team and Customer Service
- Review of shipping setups together with Parcel Distribution Team Lead based on customer requirements
- Proposal of IT development based on day-to-day experience (carrier integration, automation of reports, ect)
- Experiences in logistics or relevant industries
- Strong affinity with required customer standards
- Good experience in the Customer Service business
- Knowledge about transport / logistics processes
- Language skills: German and English, basic knowledge in French is an asset
- Familiar with IT systems (MS Office etc.)
- Soft skills: ability to work in a team, flexibility, stress-resistance , take responsibility
- Ability to fullfil critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines
We offer a challenging role within the international environment, with a lot of opportunities to grow, attractive salary and relocation support.
The Kuehne + Nagel S.à r.l. head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the southeastern part of Luxembourg (appr. 15min by car from Luxembourg/Luxemburg City Center). You can easily reach our offices by car via the highways from Germany (direction Trier/Saarbrücken), France or Belgium as well as by bus or by train from Luxembourg City and Trier.
Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com