Robotics Internships Jobs vacance à Amazon Com Luxembourg
Amazon Com Luxembourg urgent position suivante pour Robotics Internships. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Robotics Internships Jobs vacance à Amazon Com Luxembourg Jobs Détails:
Location: EU Headquarters - Luxembourg
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking. Amazon is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe. Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience and this includes business analysts in all functions.
About this internship:
Amazon Advanced Technologies Team empowers a smarter, faster, more consistent customer experience through automation.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Advanced Technologies. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics, autonomous vehicles, sortation and pack-automation technologies to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Advanced Technologies and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Advanced Technologies and the Engineering Deployment Teams are seeking talented and motivated Engineering students to join the Global Team based in Luxembourg for an Internship assignment. The candidate will have the opportunity work with senior engineering staff on existing and new modules, systems and technologies. The ideal candidate has strong mechatronic, mechanical and or robotics aptitude, enjoys problem solving and can potentially handle multiple parallel tasks. He/she should be interested in the integration and launch of complex automated solutions. These solutions will involve many types of automation including robotics, sortation and conveyance, controls integration, vision systems, and process development/optimization.
The Intern functions are:
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to design and analyze mechanisms, modules or systems
- Lead prototype development and design reviews
- Conduct testing
- Define requirements for, specify and find components for prototype parts
- Model and detail solutions in hand sketches and SolidWorks
- Study installation layout on AutoCAD
- Build models and prototypes
- Support staff writing specifications and plans
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year’s university degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics engineering, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- Classroom and/or project experience in programming, firmware, and/or system level design.
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- You should have strong decision-making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
- Solid understanding of principals, theories and concepts in mechanical, electrical, or software engineering.
- Comfortable using hand tools.
- Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Hands on experience with the ability to craft simple proof-of-concept models.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with teams.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- Experience in controlling actuators using sensors with programmed embedded systems
- The ability to develop models and tools through the use of high-level modeling languages.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s an experience in designing optimization models for inventory, network flows and other characteristics of supply-chain systems (e.g., staff scheduling, vehicle routing, and facility location), accompanied by associated expertise in the use of tools and the latest technology or software development, even better.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.