Senior Analyst Information Security Management Jobs vacance à Ses
Ses urgent position suivante pour Senior Analyst Information Security Management. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Senior Analyst Information Security Management Jobs vacance à Ses Jobs Détails:
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment
(Senior) Analyst, Information Security Management(based in Luxembourg or Princeton)
LU - Betzdorf / US Princeton
You will be part of an advanced cybersecurity function and help defend a global communications network including the largest fleet of commercial satellites in the world. Join our diverse team of highly skilled and talented security professionals and experience the full diversity of cybersecurity. Seize the opportunity to work with cutting edge security technologies in an agile international team with room to grow.
- Support the definition and implementation of SES’s information security strategy and framework
- by assessing information security risks and
- specifying and implementing information security controls to mitigate key risks
- Work with relevant stakeholders across the organisation to support development of information security policies, standards, processes and procedures
- Support compliance to the information security policy framework throughout the organisation
- Manage assigned information security projects
- Perform information security audits and vulnerability assessments and support the management of vulnerabilities
- Support the detection and analysis of information security incidents and contribute to adequate responses to information security incidents
- Support the development and maintenance of SES’s information security awareness program and delivery of awareness sessions
- Suggest constructive recommendations regarding information security in all areas related to information systems, networks and applications
- Travel as required
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related studies
- Minimum of 3 years industry related experience
- Relevant certifications (e.g., ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager, CISM, CISA, GLSC, G2700, CISSP-ISSMP) and knowledge of the satellite industry are a plus
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Information Security Management Systems in accordance with ISO 27001 and industry standards/best practices like NIST 800-53
- Knowledge of Information Security threats, vulnerabilities, security technologies and controls as well as Data Protection and Data Privacy are a plus
- NATO/EU SECRET clearances are considered a strong asset. Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might require holding security clearance
- Knowledge in key areas of Information Security combined with willingness and strong drive to learn in other Information Security domains
- Ability to understand business requirements and work towards solutions, both autonomous and in interdisciplinary teams
- Possess the ability to explain security rationales and controls to non-technical audiences
- Sound analytical skills as well as the ability to provide practical conclusions
- Good project management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with organizational stakeholders
- Be fluent in English (any other language being an asset)
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits
We offer you
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.