Graduate Tutor Lecturer Senior Jobs vacance à Lunex University Differdange
Lunex University Differdange urgent position suivante pour Graduate Tutor Lecturer Senior. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Graduate Tutor Lecturer Senior Jobs vacance à Lunex University Differdange Jobs Détails:
The Physiotherapy Department of the Faculty of Health Sciences at the newly founded LUNEX International
University of Health, Exercise and Sports in Differdange (Luxembourg) publishes vacancies for a tenured position in the area of physiotherapy:
Graduate Tutor / Lecturer / Senior Lecturer (f/m) in Physiotherapy
We are expanding our teaching team and are looking to recruit capable, enthusiastic and motivated physiotherapists to
graduate tutor, lecturer and/or senior lecturer positions (depending on qualifications and experience) with specialism in one of the following areas:
- general physiotherapy experience
- muscoloskeletal physiotherapy
- cardio-respiratory physiotherapy
- physiotherapy in women's/men's health and obstretics.
Your role will include the teaching and management of modules across physiotherapy, delivering BSc. and MSc. programmes within the department and beyond, as well as a range of academic administrative tasks, incl. supporting students in their clinical internships and activities that ensure and further develop the quality of our physiotherapy education provision.
Depending on which of the following criteria you fulfil you will be considered for a graduate tutor, lecturer or senior lecturer post:
- You have several years of clinical work experience in a relevant area of physiotherapy;
- You have an MSc in physiotherapy;
- You have previous teaching experience;
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- You are passionate about excellent patient care and teaching and are able to inspire your students;
- You are able to demonstrate evidence of on-going continued professional development and have a keen desire to engage
- in evidence-based teaching;
- You are working towards a PhD;
- You have excellent language skills in English (at least C1) as you will be teaching and developing course material in this
- You set high quality standards in your work; you are creative and a team player.
- French language skills, a completed PhD in physiotherapy, rehabilitation, education or a related discipline, experience in
- curriculum design, and previous experience of working with employers and professional bodies would be an advantage.
We are willing to consider part-time as well as full-time applications and offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment with an international team of experts.
Apply via jobs.lu
Closing Date: April 12, 2018
After a pre-selection based on the applications, candidates can be invited for an interview in Differdange
(Luxembourg). LUNEX University pursues a policy of equal opportunity and diversity.
Report This Job
jobs.lu is committed to delivering you real and accurate job advertisements. If you have concerns about this job advert, then please let us know by filling out this form and we will investigate.NameEmailReasonCancel Report This Job
Thank you for reporting this job.
A member of our quality control team will investigate this shortly.