Software Development Engineer Intern Luxembourg Jobs vacance à Amazon Com Luxembourg
Amazon Com Luxembourg urgent position suivante pour Software Development Engineer Intern Luxembourg. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Software Development Engineer Intern Luxembourg Jobs vacance à Amazon Com Luxembourg Jobs Détails:
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and the International Technology group (InTech) owns the enhancement and delivery of Amazon’s cutting-edge engineering to all the varied customers and cultures of the world. We do this through a combination of partnerships with other Amazon technical teams and our own innovative new projects. We make sure that each of our website businesses is a thoughtful combination of Amazon known best practices and unique last-mile engineering driven by each country’s customers’ needs. Our work spans a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology and has very high visibility to senior leadership, with small teams owning highly significant services. And (of course!) InTech is itself international, with teams in Luxembourg, London and Madrid.
We are looking for outstanding software engineer interns that will embody Amazon's motto: Work hard, have fun and make history. We expect you have strong technical, research and analytical skills and are very eager to learn and to contribute to a highly skilled development team. We strongly value your hard work and obsession to solve complex problems on behalf of Amazon customers.
You will be part of an international team of Amazon software engineers and you will help them create complex tools in several different programming languages that will help improve the quality of Amazon's catalog. You'll create professional quality software by applying software engineering best practices, while being exposed to cutting edge technologies around big data and machine learning. Your work will improve the experience of millions of customers using Amazon daily in Europe. You will have the chance to commence a very successful career in one of the most innovative companies in the world.
All offers for internships are conditional on verification of the right to work Luxembourg and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science/Computer Engineering program (or related technical discipline)
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills C++, Java or C#)
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies
- Strong attention to details, inventive, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of programming languages regularly used in machine learning and data science environments, like Python or T
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions