Category Analyst Luxembourg Prague Jobs vacance à Amazon Com Luxembourg
Amazon Com Luxembourg urgent position suivante pour Category Analyst Luxembourg Prague. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Category Analyst Luxembourg Prague Jobs vacance à Amazon Com Luxembourg Jobs Détails:
The Procurement Category Analyst will work closely with our European Procurement Team, Amazons global software and IT teams and vendors to maintain high quality, scalable Procurement packages deployed in Europe. The Specialist will set up structure, develop and maintain the catalog environment in the ERP system (COUPA). This includes management of existing internal and external item catalogs regularly used in network as well as any other data maintenance or documentation update related to the procure-to-pay process.
REPORTING TO: EU Procurement Analytics Mgr
- Support purchase processes and maintenance in Procurement Systems (COUPA, OFA) including Master Data setups and catalogs, become a subject matter expert on systems in use
- Audit usage of non-catalogue requests and provide corrective actions (includes training users, reporting to FC Procurement and SPCM)
- Manage and prioritize setup and update requests (in Ticketing System) and ensure timely completion
- Act as focal point of contact for technical questions regarding system setup for new site launches. Adopt learnings and changes into future processes
- Support business with technical knowledge to resolve system based errors (e.g. payment issues with vendors, account coding structure, address database, data transfer between the financial applications)
- Prioritize requirements, highlight missing information and mitigate risks
- Build effective stakeholder relationships, ensuring a high service level and fast response time.
- Ensure global alignment in all processes advocating actively improvements
- Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy, educating and driving the correct behaviors of business stakeholders
Support continuous improvement and cross-functional projects
- Define and report on key metrics that measure effectiveness of support and catalog usage (POs created based on catalog items, ticket count and response time)
- Improve system usage, structure and efficiency
- Earn the trust of key stakeholders as the Procurement contact for ERP system
- Achieving assigned project targets / objectives
- Good understanding of standard procurement & inventory management procedures as well as industry standards
- Strong communication skills (English plus one other EU language required (DE, FR, IT, ES, PL, CZ), high precision in verbal and written communication
- Precision in delivering high quality results, with attention to detail and insisting in the highest standards
- Proficiency in using ERP systems in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment
- Advantageous to be familiar with COUPA and / or Oracle applications
- Experienced in engaging technical support teams to research, resolve issues and identify root cause
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive consensus when conflicting requirements are identified
- Advantageous to have at least 2 or 3 years professional experience in similar function ideally in an international Company
- Formal business administration or procurement qualification required
- Bachelor degree
- 2 yrs+ Experience preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.