Client Relationship Manager Jobs vacance à Ubs
Ubs urgent position suivante pour Client Relationship Manager. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Client Relationship Manager Jobs vacance à Ubs Jobs Détails:
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in the fund industry?
We are looking for someone who can help us:
– build trustworthy relationships with clients
– support clients on legal, regulatory and operational aspects of fund structures
– manage day-to-day business and ensure professional communication with clients
– monitor the on-going provision of our services in terms of scope, quality and profitability
– act as intermediary between Management Company, Custodian, Administrator and other functions in a fund solution
You’ll be joining the Client Relationship Management team of the UBS Fund Management Company in Luxembourg. The team is responsible for our third-party/white labelling and UBS internal clients' day-to-day business, fund projects, client satisfaction and profitability. UBS is one of the leading providers of White Labelling Services for traditional and alternative fund structures. For more than 20 years, we have been structuring, launching and administering wide range of investment funds for banks, regulated asset managers and institutional investors.
– a university degree in preferably economics or law. Additional qualifications is a plus
– a minimum of 5 years working experience with a fund/asset service provider or fund management company
– in-depth knowledge of Luxembourg fund structures and financial regulation and understanding of the fund business’ entire value chain, including operational and legal aspects
– excellent organizational, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
– driven and highly motivated person, who naturally takes ownership of client relationships
– capable of understanding client’s needs and translating them into solutions
– an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
– entrepreneurial and self-motivated
– fluent in Italian and English; French and German is a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.