Hardware Emc Engineer Jobs vacance à Iee Contern
Iee Contern urgent position suivante pour Hardware Emc Engineer. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Hardware Emc Engineer Jobs vacance à Iee Contern Jobs Détails:
At IEE, we know all about cutting-edge sensing technology. We should, for more than 25 years, we’ve been making sensing systems for the world’s major car manufacturers. We’re headquartered in Luxembourg, but we have offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia. We’re a global company with the local expertise to ensure our customers receive the support they need and we’re proud that our innovative sensing solutions enable people to lead better, safer and easier lives. A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our company as a:
Hardware EMC Engineer (m/f)
Located in Contern* / Luxembourg
Your responsibilities would include:
- EMC optimization and debugging of ECUs during development phase
- Establishing and maintaining internal hardware EMC specifications and test plans
- Carrying out:
- EMC tests
- Generation of EMC reports
- Hardware and EMC debugging
- Documentation of EMC lessons learned
- Developing test tools such as test setups, test circuits, and scripts for automated tests and data evaluation
- Acting as a technical interface for EMC topics with other internal teams, customers and suppliers
- Supporting EMC measurements and tests in external labs
- Planning, controlling and tracking the timing of the activities
- Status reporting
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- Academic degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in EMC optimization and debugging
- Experience in automotive EMC requirements and automotive hardware development is a considerable advantage
- Understanding of engineering design principles
- Good knowledge of the following topics is considered a strong asset:
- electronics automotive development processes
- electronics circuit design
- MS Project
- Structured thinking and ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German and/or French are strong assets
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We're proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we'll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means:
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective and daring to change the status quo
- cooperating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- working towards a common goal
You'd like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, please send your application via our career page (see link in contact details above).
- As a founding member of the Luxembourg Automotive Campus, IEE will be moving its Contern operations to Bissen in 2019.
Report This Job
jobs.lu is committed to delivering you real and accurate job advertisements. If you have concerns about this job advert, then please let us know by filling out this form and we will investigate.Name
Report This Job
Thank you for reporting this job.
A member of our quality control team will investigate this shortly.