Senior Business Analyst Jobs vacance à Orbium Sarl
Orbium Sarl urgent position suivante pour Senior Business Analyst. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Senior Business Analyst Jobs vacance à Orbium Sarl Jobs Détails:
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
FinCube is Orbium’s end-to-end solution for strategic analysis based on complete and quality-assured data. The heart of FinCube is a Financial Data Warehouse that automatically collects and validates data from different source systems across all departments. A key element of this Data Warehouse is a business-oriented data access layer that allows fast and direct access to the complete data universe for all business users.
Senior Business Analyst (m/f)
After the introduction into our application portfolio and our development environment your tasks and responsibilities would be:
Your main responsibilities
- Be the interface between banking business units and the development team
- Lead business requirements sessions and gap analysis exercises for new implementations to ensure stakeholder’s requirements can be met
- Understand the functional requirements and problems of the business and translate it into well-structured concepts that can be used as specifications for development
- Manage requirements specifications for a functional area, ensuring that the complexity of the requirements is documented in concise manner that is easily understood by all stakeholders
- Follow-up developments based on specifications, act as single functional point of contact for developers during development process
- Write and supervise products release notes content and end-user documentation
- Provide training sessions to end-users
- Support sales and pre-sales processes
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics or related discipline
- Previous similar experience of at least 5 years
- Excellent knowledge with banking or financial applications or a deep knowledge of banking operations (ideally in accounting/controlling, middle or back-office operations)
- Experience in Business and Requirement Analysis. Relevant certification e.g. IIBA or IREB would be an asset
- Knowledge of the Scrum framework would be an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Availability and ability to travel abroad on a frequent basis. Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in Luxembourg and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken German and English is mandatory, any other language would be considered as an advantage
We offer you
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier international banks, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please apply via our website www.orbium.com
Report This Job
jobs.lu is committed to delivering you real and accurate job advertisements. If you have concerns about this job advert, then please let us know by filling out this form and we will investigate.Name
Report This Job
Thank you for reporting this job.
A member of our quality control team will investigate this shortly.