Senior Treasury Analyst Jobs vacance à Ses
Ses urgent position suivante pour Senior Treasury Analyst. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Senior Treasury Analyst Jobs vacance à Ses Jobs Détails:
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Senior Treasury Analyst
Luxembourg - Betzdorf
You will be responsible for the financial record-keeping of SES S.A., the listed parent company of the SES group; and potentially also other special purpose corporate entities.
You will ensure that internal financial reporting processes, primarily the monthly closing, are completed on a timely basis and with the required level of quality, as well as drafting annual financial statements for audit - and addressing any other regulatory reporting obligations.
Additionally you will be responsible for monitoring the consolidated net financing charges of the SES group, including specifically net foreign exchange exposures, and developing strategies together with the Treasury and Tax departments to mitigate any such risks identified.
You will also take part in, or lead, other aspects of the group’s financial reporting processes.
- Perform financial record-keeping for the assigned corporate entities, generally the posting of journal entries and generating reconciliations to support the monthly general ledger close, and associated monthly procedures, both under the local GAAPs as well as under IFRS for group-level reporting.
- Resolve issues in the closing process through clear communication with team members across the group, including Tax and Treasury, as necessary.
- Prepare the annual accounts of SES S.A. and address external auditor requests arising during the biannual audit process. Assist with the drafting sections of the SES consolidated financial statements as required.
- Generate monthly analyses of the net financing charges of the group (primarily interest charges, capitalised interest, and net foreign exchange charges). In close cooperation with Treasury and Tax, identify any potential exposures and develop mitigation strategies, for example hedging, to manage them.
- A combination of expertise is required:
- in SAP (standard general ledger procedures plus in Treasury Management operations) and
- an advanced technical basis in the regulatory framework for recording financial operations under both Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
- Good understanding of holding company accounting issues such as external borrowings and derivatives, as well as intercompany financing structures such as cash pooling and centralised in-house treasury operations.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and resolve issues promptly, in an international environment.
- Strong analytical skills and care in understanding and checking information.
- Personal skills in establishing priorities, seeking guidance where needed, and offering a certain flexibility to be available at peak pressure moments.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent), preferably with a Big 4 background
- A solid technical basis in Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS, especially in the area of financial instruments
- Direct hands-on SAP experience, including SAP Treasury Management, a significant advantage
- Minimum five years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in English, both oral and written. Other languages (e.g. French or German) an asset
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Report This Job
jobs.lu is committed to delivering you real and accurate job advertisements. If you have concerns about this job advert, then please let us know by filling out this form and we will investigate.Name
Report This Job
Thank you for reporting this job.
A member of our quality control team will investigate this shortly.