Finance Internal And Management Controller Jobs vacance à Bnp Paribas
Bnp Paribas urgent position suivante pour Finance Internal And Management Controller. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Finance Internal And Management Controller Jobs vacance à Bnp Paribas Jobs Détails:
FINANCE INTERNAL AND MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER (H/F) (NUMÉRO DE L'EMPLOI : BNP016951)
BNP Paribas Asset Management is searching for:
- Establishing the permanent Control Function within the Lux Finance Department and embedding an efficient control culture and methodology within all AM Lux businesses
- Drawing up standards and procedures to effectively monitor the operation of level 1 and 2 controls within Finance Lux
- Organizing permanent controls and reports for local Lux Management and Group reporting
- Carrying out tests, reviews and analysis of the control infrastructure and reporting on the effective operation of these controls
- Giving opinions, providing advice and recommendations and preparing action plans to ensure that the control infrastructure evolves appropriately along with the business requirements and developments
- Monitoring the implementation of recommendations made by internal and external audit, as well as changes required by tax and regulatory authorities
- Liaising with It project teams to ensure that IT developments continue to support the established control environment
- Monitoring changes in Accounting standards and assessing their impact
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with International Permanent Control team in order to ensure adequate coordination of Permanent Control objectives and function
- Participating to periodical Team meetings aiming at ensuring a perfect coordination and communication among all members of the Finance function
- Carrying out Management Control processes aiming at providing regular reports on P&L and Budget developments to both the business and to the local Management
- Control Function: to contribute to defining and implementing a consistent control environment encompassing all financial flows of the Lux Management Company, to promote an efficient control culture within all areas of AM Lux.
- Interaction with Permanent Control: to participate to the global organization of the Permanent Control Function by ensuring a proper application and efficient monitoring of all control procedures within the local environment.
- Performance of tests, reviews and analysis: to ensure that the main financial flows related to the activities of the Management Company are monitored on a regular basis, to produce reports and issue recommendations for maintaining a control environment evolving with the business trends and changes, to conduct specific reviews on request.
- Contact with internal and external auditors: to liaise with internal and external auditors on their review of processes, to validate their recommendations and to ensure that these recommendations are being implemented in a smooth and timely manner.
- Ensuring the completion of 2nd level Finance controls, mainly through:
- Controlling that balance sheets are correctly fed-in,
- Guaranteeing BNPP Finance permanent control standards are applied:
- Performing and formalising controls (KSP, …)
- Producing all reporting’s related to Finance information quality, including Accounting Health Indicators and Self-Assessment Finance.
- Follow up of action plans aiming at solving internal and external recommendations (MIIR and FACT tools).
- Management reporting: to understand the needs/requests regarding financial control (budget, profitability, growth, return, cost accounting, fees per AUM, etc.) from the Local Management and the Permanent Control function and to deliver it in time in order to provide a vision of the evolution of activities and a reliable decision-making framework.
- Producing monthly reporting’s on results with adapted comments regarding evolution on figures.
- Participating on Budget/Forecast exercise in the data’s computing, controls and comments.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (Accounting, Economics or Finance).
- Outstanding experience in Audit, Accounting and Finance combined with an in-depth knowledge of Financial Services.
- Excellent knowledge and command of control processes, accounting systems as well as of Windows Office.
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Results driven
- Fluent in French and English.